Getting To Dimension
Dimension is at the address: 1207 Waimatenui East Road, Donnellys Crossing, Northland, New Zealand.
Only 3 hours drive north of Auckland, and 1 Hour from Whangarei.
Directions to Dimension are as follows:
- Go North towards Whangarei
- After Ruakaka take Left on Loop Rd
- Then Turn Left on Otaika Valley Rd
- When you get to Maungatapere go straight ahead across road to Mangakahia Rd
- Keep going for about 45mins then when you get to the “twin bridges” turn LEFT on Waimatenui East Road
- Drive along there for bout 10km until you get to the LINE between Kaipara District and Whangarei District – theres the Festival Entry. The Gate to the Festival is right there on the right.
- Drive on to the site towards the river :-)
Important Note: IF you own a 4WD Vehicle we RECOMMEND you bring it because the road can be a little steep in some parts. Two Wheeled vehicles CAN drive in or they can be parked at the front of the site.
We will have teams looking after the road to get you in and out safely.
By Bus to Whangarei
You can take a bus to Whangarei and then we will be offering a special shuttle service to the festival site (1 hours drive). Details on this service are coming soon. For now look up the New Zealand buses going to Whangarei from wherever you are.
By Aeroplane Whangarei
There are regular (relatively low cost) flights to Whangarei each day, so it could be a great option to get to the festival. Then you can take the shuttle directly there. Check www.airnewzealand.co.nz for flights to Whangarei, they are only $99 each way normally so a easy way to get there.
Whangarei - Festival Shuttle
There will be a shuttle available to and from the festival to Whangarei.
Details Coming Soon